Working at Cadac
There are few brands that can match Cadac’s unparalleled pedigree in the world of professional audio.
Today, Cadac has a range of innovative digital consoles aimed at the live sound market and we are continually investing in research and engineering to develop the next generation of digital consoles.
To help us reach this goal we have the following vacancies to help us push our console and audio network development to the next level.
Technical Sales Manager
Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
- Generate, develop and maintain close relationships with all our key customers and international partners / distributors
- Must have proven knowledge and experience of professional audio equipment
- Previous sales experience in selling professional audio equipment
- Experience in managing and supporting partners and system integrators with technical sales
- Manage all partner / distributor sales activities
- Provide first line technical support for customers and partners
- Identifying and generating new business accounts and potential revenue
- Support R&D in new product development
- International travel will be required to attend trade shows, events and run training courses and demos
- Maintain an accurate, comprehensive and up-to-date database of all prospective/existing customers
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed in order to ensure that the Company’s position is protected
- Flexibility of hours/out-of-hours working as required
- Team working and team cover – providing cover when and where required and any other reasonable tasks in order to support the business
Apply with a CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org