I have attempted a factory reset but the console is still having issues on start-up. What should I do?
If you have attempted a factory reset but you are still having issues on start-up with your console try the following procedure as some of the folders in Windows may have been inadvertently locked.
- Download the latest version of the Console Software
- Then unzip this file into the route directory of an empty USB stick
- Plug the USB stick into a USB port on the console
- The Command Centre with appear on the main screen
- On the Command Centre press the red button Clear FailSafe
- You must then also do a Clean Program Update
- You then need to power down (ideally power cycle the PSUs) your console then restart the console
- All the folders will now be unlocked and this should resolve the start-up issues
- It is also recommended if you have been running an older software version on the console that a Program Update should also be done
- If the Loader Upgrade button is highlighted in green then please press it
- Remember you then need to power down (ideally power cycle the PSUs) your console then restart the console