How do I connect my CDC four:m / four to an iPad running TabMix?
To connect a CDC four:m / four to an iPad you will need TabMix installed on the iPad, which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store, a wireless router and an Ethernet cable.
- To connect to an iPad you will need to first plug in a wireless router into the CDC four:m / four via the Ethernet port on the back of the console with the Ethernet cable.
- Power up the wireless router
- Power up the CDC four:m/ four
- Once the console is booted up press the SYSTEM button to the left of the screen on the CDC four:m / four
- Then press the SYSTEM function button below the screen on the right hand side
- This will then you give an IP address of the CDC four:m / four. It should be something like “192.126.***”
- Open up TabMix on the iPad
- When prompted for an IP address for the console type in the IP address from the CDC four:m / four.
You should now have the console connected to the iPad.