My Cues are not being updated. What should I do?
If you are finding that you are having problems updating Cues on your console try the following procedure as some of the folders in Windows may have been inadvertently locked.
- Download the latest version of the Console Software
- Then unzip this file into the route directory of an empty USB stick
- Plug the USB stick into a USB port on the console
- The CDC Command Centre with appear on the main screen
- Press the Expert View button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen
- On this screen press the red button Clear FailSafe
- You then need to power down your console (ideally power cycle the PSUs) then restart the console
- All the folders will now be unlocked and there should now be no issues when updating your Cues
- It is also recommended if you have been running an older software version on the console that a Program Update should also be done.
- It is also recommended if you have attempted a Factory Reset then a Clean Program Update should also be done.
- If the Loader Upgrade button is highlighted in green then please press it.
- Remember you then need to power down your console (ideally power cycle the PSUs) then restart the console